Available Currency Pairs
Did You Know?
- The Bank of Thailand (BoT) is the central bank of Thailand. Its objective is to promote monetary stability in the Thai Kingdom.
- Price setting method: the floating exchange rate is described as “supervised”. Although there is no target exchange rate for the THB, the BoT is likely to intervene in the foreign exchange market at times of excessive volatility.
Features and highlights
- THB is one of only two freely transferable and convertible currencies in Southeast Asia.
- It is relatively liquid, and enjoys a stable economic environment.
- THB, like other emerging currencies, it tends to depreciate during periods of market stress. In recent history, the country has gone through several periods of political unrest which have each time rocked the market.
There are no special restrictions on the purchase and sale of THB.
The following information is required:
- BIC Code of the beneficiary bank
- Full name, address and account number of the beneficiary.
Keep In Mind
When a holiday falls on a weekend, the next business day becomes a holiday